Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Blue Apron

Hi guys! So being sick is not fun at all...in any way, shape, or form. Walking to class against 10 degree wind chills is not the best environment for a runny nose and sore throat. However(!), that has not stopped me from taking on my Blue Apron recipes!  I am proud to say that with these recipes I have tried ingredients and combinations that I would have never thought, or wanted, to try. Try something out of the box like I did! You won't regret it :) I promise!
For the Winter Panzanella, I was very spectacle of how everything would come together, but yet again...it was good enough to go back for seconds. My favorite part about this dish was the toasted almonds. I have never had simply toasted almonds and they literally made the whole dish come together. This would be a perfect meal for a day that was full of heavy meals. This is light, yet very filling.
Winter Panzanella

The Soba Noodles may have been my favorite of the three. This recipe was so easy to follow and was full of flavor. This way my first time poaching an egg too! It came out pretty well I'd say :) I even got my picky best friend, Caitlin, to say that it was good...and by picky, I mean she would eat chicken, without any seasoning, every day of her life. So if that doesn't tell you this was good, I don't know what else to tell you. This was yet another simple and easy meal that I would recommend to anyone that doesn't have a lot of time. Please please please try it! 
Shiro Miso Soba Noodles
Remember...try something new! I hope you guys are staying warm and healthy :) cook well!
~ With love, Nicole Alexis ~
                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment