Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm Back!

Dear readers, I sincerely apologize for my absence the past couple days! Getting back into the swing of things at school with classes and field hockey has really taken a toll on my ability to cook. However, I have found my new savior and obsession! If you haven't heard of The Blue Apron, you need to click on the link as soon as possible. The Blue Apron is an amazing company that sends fresh, pre-measured ingredients, for amazing original recipes right to your door step. You have special preferences? They got it. You want them to deliver it on a certain day? Not a problem. IT IS AMAZING. So anyways, today I walked through my front door to find my first blue apron box awaiting me and I could not have been more excited. I grabbed the box, ran upstairs (almost face planting), and instantly tore it open. I pulled the package apart and there laid individually wrapped, fresh ingredients, perfectly chilled by and insulated package and ice packs. Unfortunately, I had to go to practice shortly after, but I rushed home as soon as I could. I had to choose between three different meals and all of them looked amazing. I ended up choosing the White Pizza with Meyer Lemon & Arugula-Brussels Sprout Salad. It only took 45 minutes to make! It was different, unique, and amazing. I would definitely, without a doubt, recommend this! Fortunately, I have 2 more full meals in the refrigerator to make for this week! And I PROMISE to keep you guys updated with pictures and recommendations! I hope you guys have had a great start to the new year and are busy enjoying all the meals you have made! This is the year to challenge yourself in really enjoying everything you create :) have fun with it!          
  ~ With love, Nicole Alexis ~

No comments:

Post a Comment