Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Classic and Different

For tonights dinner, I wanted to try something different. Knowing that I would have my brother-in-law here, I also had to have something "normal." So why not 2 different types of pizza! As always, Pinterest came in clutch and I was able to find two different recipes that would work for the menu. The first was a Classic Margherita and the second was a Caramelized Onion, Apple, Bacon and Blue Cheese Pizza. To say the least, they both turned out AMAZING. With little time after getting home from the wonderful Kitchen Shoppe near my hometown, I wasn't able to make my own pizza dough, but Pillsbury Pizza Crusts definitely did the trick. The Margherita didn't disappoint, but I must say that the Blue Cheese Pizza was absolutely delectable. The flavor and texture combinations of the sweet apple, with the crunchy and meaty bacon, and the creamy cheeses made for a whirlwind of mouthfeel. This menu is a great option for individuals that have picky eaters because they are very easily adjustable. It also poses as a great chance to experiment and take some chances. I hope this gives you some ideas for a simple, easy, and fun meal! Every meal is a chance to try something new... you never know what you might end up falling in love with! My family found a new favorite tonight!
~ With love, Nicole Alexis ~

             
                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment